In order for PELITA PERKEBUNAN Group to publish and disseminate research articles, we need non-exclusive publishing rights (transferred from the author(s) to the publisher). This is determined by a publishing agreement between the Author(s) and the PELITA PERKEBUNAN Group. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright of publishing to PELITA PERKEBUNAN Group, while Authors still retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. PELITA PERKEBUNAN Group supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in any databases.
As a journal Author, you have rights for a large range of uses of your article, including use by your employing institute or company. These Author rights can be exercised without the need to obtain specific permission. Authors publishing in PELITA PERKEBUNAN journals have wide rights to use their works for teaching and scholarly purposes without needing to seek permission, including:
- Use for classroom teaching by the Author or Author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees;
- Use for internal training by the author's company;
- Distribution to colleagues for their research use;
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works;
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation;
- Reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgment of the final article);
- Preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgment of final article);
- Voluntary posting on open websites operated by the author or the author’s institution for scholarly purposes,
Authors/Readers/Third Parties can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (the name of the creator and attribution parties (authors detail information), a copyright notice, an open access license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made (Publisher indicates the modification of the material (if any) and retain an indication of previous modifications using a CrossMark Policy and information about Erratum-Corrigendum notification).
Authors/Readers/Third Parties can read, print and download, redistribute or republish the article (e.g. display in a repository), translate the article, download for text and data mining purposes, reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works, sell or re-use for commercial purposes, remix, transform, or build upon the material, they must distribute their contributions under the same license as the original Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).